Monday, May 24, 2010

Weaving Along







Here is some more of what I'm weaving - regular and irregular shapes, curved strips and stripes woven with space between. My studio counters are heaped with fabrics as I act on idea after idea. I notice wanting to complete each piece or add it to a larger whole, as I usually work on one thing at a time. However, I think it's important to try alot of ideas so that I learn the various techniques in the workshop and then I can apply them to a finished piece. I just want to work 24 - 7!



4 comments:

Ingrid said...

your striped piece is stunning,love the orange peaking through......

Yvonne said...

Thanks, Ingrid!

Laura said...

Hi Yvonne,
Been watching your journey.
The middle piece with the curved piecing feels very restful to me.
I'll be intrigued to see how you stitch it.
I'm loving the feel of the bottom piece as well.

Yvonne said...

Hi Laura - thanks for stopping by and commenting!