Sunday, January 15, 2012


I didn't like the orange red colour of this silk shirt of mine, so I decided to overdye it, and toss a few other scraps into the bath while I was at it. The flower worked out well until I washed it with the other dyed fabrics and it lost its highlights. And the shirt didn't absorb much of the darker colour and ended up a mottled orange red. Oops. But fabrics are settling onto shelves in the studio and the design walls are up and ready to be covered with felt.


Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

So much fun...I am waiting to see what comes into your mind's eye. Blessings, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

Yvonne said...

Mary Helen - thanks for your curiosity. Blessings to you, too!