Monday, February 9, 2009


I've got the counter cleared in my studio now - a temporary measure though - as I've stored my fabrics in boxes in several cupboards, and I prefer to have easier access to them for when I'm designing. I also did a quick discharge experiment, cutting two hearts from freezer paper and ironing the surrounding freezer paper to this fabric and painting the cut out inside with a bleach pen and the other with dishwasher soap with bleach. I purchased the bleach pen at a dollar store and it did absolutely nothing. The dishwasher liquid left this lovely pink heart that will form the base of a card.

No comments: