Saturday, December 17, 2011

Slow Steps Forward

I continue to peck away at the studio move in between Christmas preparations, so right now it's slow going and no stitching is happening. Slow can be good, though, as ideas can take time to incubate - all part of the journey.

I know I'll eventually see the light.



I eagerly anticipate returning to work with colours and design. My creativity has been channelled into other areas for now - like menus and plans.



But I am keeping the star of my desire in sight.


4 comments:

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

you are beautiful.
look like Joan d'Arc

jude said...

i love you and the rings.
busy time?

Yvette said...

keep the light...busy but slow

Yvonne said...

Thank you, Grace - Joan of Arc - a model of inner listening and courageous acts - and big footsteps to follow...

Jude - rings of commitment to the process and yes, my attention is focused elsewhere for awhile to fully attend family, personal rituals and laying out my new work space.

Yvette - yes, I agree that's important to work steadily and enjoy what I'm doing, not be frenetic, overwhelmed and irritable - and lose the heart, soul and meaning of the season.